Thursday, June 3, 2010

Catching up with pictures!!!



Wow, I can't believe I let almost 3 months go by without blogging at all!  Well, I'll admit I'm still not in a blogging mood, so I just thought I'd share a bunch of pictures for now!  The above picture is from a fundraiser I took Ella to in April.  It was a really cute event: "Pink Parlor" a spa for little girls- they could get their makeup done, nails and hair and then finish up with a professional photo.  Ella's still a little sparse on the hair (and wriggly!), so we skipped that part but I think she liked getting her (very light) makeup application and nails done.  The following pictures are favorites of mine from February up through May....

Ella loves puppies!  This is at Jumpin' Joey's near our home.

At Wonder Wild, in the Heights.

Ella being silly!  That's her diaper cover on her head! : )

Sometimes it's hard to take her picture, can you see why?  : )

Ella's first haircut!  This is at Snip-its, in the Woodlands.
They use everything to keep the kiddos happy:
bubbles, toys, a personal TV with a cartoon playing, a lollipop...

And still, it didn't go so well....  
Eventually I just had to hold her while she got her trim!

We just started getting into doing more artsy stuff together; 
this picture was from April... 

My dad, "Papa," to Ella, makes a good buddy!
We just made a trip to visit my family back in late April/early May.

If you ask Ella if she wants to go shopping, she nods and says "shopping"
It's so cute! : )

She can be quite expressive! : )

She loves the sprinkler, and her little kiddie pool too : )

Ella and Daddy at the Butterfly Exhibit at the Houston Museum of Natural Science

What's more fun than making whipped topping by hand?  
Eating it, of course!

Ella at her Sibling Class through the Woman's Hospital of Texas,
 which is where I'm going to deliver Baby Kate..  
I'm not sure how much she absorbed from this, but it was cute! 

Sunday right before Memorial Day.  
Grandma Gay invited us to her church's Jazz Sunday event.

Our little tree hugger!!!

I love all her expressions! : )

She's my little beauty! : )

2 comments:

  1. Wow--that first photo is adorable! Good job! She's a cutie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie pie girl....and LOVE her eyes...

    ReplyDelete